Friday, April 1, 2011

What an exciting weekend this is going to be!

First,  I would like to welcome all the Blog Party Visitors to my Blog,  take a few minutes to look around.  Then be sure to click on the  Blog Party Logo and check out some of the other Blogs, and don't forget to register for prizes!

I am excited that you've taken a few minutes to allow me to introduce you to Jordan Essentials,  Real Skin Care, for Real Families.  

To help kick off this Special week,  Jordan Essentials has a ONE DAY  Special!


Product # 11029

April 1 No Foolin' Mystery Bag

Great deals on product you can use! 
Assorted bags of retired fragrances
Only $12 AND
Valued at over $15! Some bags over $30!
No fooling April 1 only! Price: $12.00

As an additional Bonus just for the Visitors to this Blog During during the Blog Party you will be entered into a drawing for a 
"Customer Appreciation Set"
Hand Sanitizer, Lip Tube and Purse Size Hand and Body Lotion

1 - Entry Follow this Blog through one of the options
1 - Entry  Follow me on FACEBOOK     CathyJELady
1 - Entry Follow me on TWITTER    CathyJELady 
~~ Facebook and Twitter followers~~
please leave a comment with your FB/TW name so I can verify and like/follow back
2 - Entries for leaving a comment on one of my Blog Postings
3 ~ Entries for each $10.00 of purchases from my webstore  http://www.myjestore.com/CatherineJames

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for stopping by, I subscribe to your blog via email. Please check out my giveaway!!

Naomi
http://misoglamorous.blogspot.com