Friday, July 1, 2011

Love Fridays

I just LOVE FRIDAYS . . . .

Just like most of you,  it's getting ready for the weekend,  but it also gives me an opportunity for a little ME time,  not to mention time with HUBBY.  

I particulary LOVE first Friday's of the month,  as the New Jordan Essentials Specials are launched,  our Company Newsletter goes out and I always put at least ONE NEW thing on my today to list to check out and get involved in.

Today I'm actually participating in my FIRST BLOG HOP,  this is where many of us who have blogs wish to share them with others and see if anything peeks your interest.  It truly is amazing how many different topics,  things we choose to share and the opportunity to learn from each other!  To check out other blogs,  just click on the FROG. Enjoy!

Why not check out something new today,  for example read through some of the older posts her on my blog,  especially the "Hot Sheets".   Oh and don't be bashful,  please feel free to leave a comment or two.

Thank you for stopping by.

Cathy

P. S.  If you would like to receive future copies of my monthly Jordan Essentials Newsletter please click here


  

No comments: