Thursday, August 6, 2015

Check out my Jordan Essentials Back to School Tax Free Weekend


Texas Tax Free Weekend 2015

August 7th through August 9th


I know that AUGUST can be a trying time for ALL of YOU with Children heading Back to School  and as my THANK YOU  I too will be offering a TAX FREE WEEKEND (no matter what state you are in)

There are two ways that you can order,  
  1. check out our NEW ELECTRONIC FALL CATALOG  and call or email me with your order,  and I will get the order placed less the sales tax
  2. click on the Back to School Link,  place your order and I will re-emburse you the Sales Tax

As an extra BONUS,  everyone placing a $35.00 or more order (before tax and shipping) will be entered into a drawing for a tube of SKIN RELIEF
Drawing will be Monday August 10th, utilizing Random.org


No comments: