Friday, October 21, 2016

Love learning Something New!

Attended the Houston Area Council of ABWA  Meeting last night  (yes,  I did have a Jordan Essentials Vendor Table),  and we had a WONDERFUL  Speaker last night,  who really  had a lot of us in the room thinking  that YES there is MORE and we are in CONTROL!  

It's all about knowing what we want,  I have to admit that sometimes it's not so clear in my head.   I know I can take control,  I do it every day,  yet when it comes to my personal life many times I'm more concerned about what everyone else wants to do and go along to be sure that they are happy.

Gave me a new outlook,  now to implement it.

Thank You to Karen Blum,   our guest speaker  and the WINNER of the Jordan Essentials Door Prize


If you would like more information about American Business Women's Association  or having me set up a vendor table at your next event please email me TODAY  

No comments: