Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Boost your IMMUNE system with Essential Oils!

I'm not telling you anything NEW when I tell you that the FLU is bad this year. Those that know me well know that in the past I would catch anything that was being passed around.
However I've made a point to keeping the Immune Roll on in my purse with me all the time. Using it before going into a room full of people. Personal story: My parents have both been down with the FLU so my sister and I have been taking turns dropping by the house to check on them. I use my IMMUNE before walking in the door, just swipe it across my palm rubbing and breathing in, and putting a dab under my nose. We made it through 3 weeks without me getting the nasty flu bug. I'll keep using it to whenever I'm where other people are to continue to protect myself.
Available in Rollon, Spritzer and dropper bottle.https://tinyurl.com/y7h5dxtw


No comments: