Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy New Year! 2018 Referral Program from Cathy your Jordan Essentials Lady!


Wishing EVERYONE a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I am excited for what 2018 will hold for each of us -  it's an opportunity to START OVER AGAIN with a clean slate if that is what you desire.   Or pick up where you ended 2017 and contintue to move forward!   The CHOICE is yours to make.




2018 will bring my Personal Referral Program!
When you place an order from me,  I'll send you 5 of my business cards with your name written on the back.  These are for you to share with someone who you think would be interested in our Jordan Essentials products.   When they call me with their order or  place an order online (they will have to text or email me your name),  I'll note this in my records and when all 5 come back you'll receive a $20.00 Jordan Essentials Gift Certificate to spend on your next Jordan Essentials order.  It's a WIN, WIN for everyone!

Call or Text  832-465-8670


No comments: