Thursday, January 11, 2018

The Perfect way to end your day!

Yesterday was one of those LONG DAYS for me.    I started the Day off with a "CLEAR SCHEDULE"  I did this on purpose,  as I was Chair for a Speed Networking Event last night,  and I knew that I had last minute things to do.

It seems that the UNIVERSE had something else completely planned for me.  Started the day off installing a new printer,  which threw my office into a whirlwind of paper.  Then customers seems to be dropping in left and right.   To make a long story short,  I doubled my normal step count for the day (and that was even using the golf cart here at work).

Then onto our Speed Networking Event and Silent Auction.  But when I got home it was still a little crazy. . . but TONIGHT,  as the wind comes and the temperatures drop I will be following the below steps to RELAX!

No comments: