Monday, March 10, 2008

WOW - Wait till you see the Spring Products!

WOW! I've been with Jordan Essentials for sometime now, and have experienced two major product launches every year, but I have to say that yesterdays Spring Product Launch was the best.


I'll be taking the time to update my blog daily until I get all of our new products Introduced to you, introducing one per day.


Today's Pick is something that I've been looking forward to, and so have many of my customers.


One of our NEW Items is our NEW room diffuser. Notice the new square bottle - it's bottom heavy so it's a lot less likely to tip over. It's available in all of our signature fragrances - my personal favorite is the new scent of BLACK RASPBERRY VANILLA - the scent is so yummy you want to eat it!

The new design is wonderful, and will look great in any office, home, nursing home, dorm room or even hospital room. They are even great near the litter box or the dog bed. Our Powder Fresh scent is perfect for the Baby's Room. You can use these just about anywhere as there is no flame to worry about, think of them as a wickless candle. The smaller ones that we've been carrying have lasted over 4 months in my home and in the office, so I'm sure that this will last just as long if not longer.


Diffuser Tips:
~ Once a week flip the reeds over
~ If you're going away on vacation, take the reeds out and put the cap back on
~ Place near an air intake vent and the scent will be carried through the entire house

Sooooooooooooooooo very easy to order go to www.jordanessentials.com/3854 [my website] click on Relaxation Products, click on the fragrance you want, add it to your cart, check out and it will be sent directly to you. The new square bottle holds almost 8 oz of oil, and are only $26.00

Available in: Black Raspberry Vanilla, Lavender & Eucalyptus, Sea Spa, Grapefruit & Lime, Oatmeal Milk and Honey, Pearberry, Sweet Cucumber Melon, Sugar Sweet Pea, Vanilla Cream, Vine Ripened Honeysuckle, and Power Fresh

No comments: