Sunday, June 6, 2010

ONLINE Party FUN
June is my B'day Month, so the Prizes will be for you.

Online Mystery Hostess Party
TODAY through June 18th

One Lucky Person will receive the Hostess Benefits
if the party goes over $400.00 you receive an extra $50.00 in product

ENTRIES:
1. ONE entry for every $10.00 purchased online or via email 1 Entry
2. ONE entry for each JUNE special purchased
3. FIVE entries for hosting a book party
4. FIVE entries for hosting a Spa or Safe Tanning Party
5. THREE if purchase something from our Mineral Makeup Line
6. SIX if purchase my favorite product Answers
7. ONE entry for following me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CathyJELady
8. TEN entries for signing up to become a Jordan Essential Rep
8. ONE entry for following me on Twitter CathyJELady
9. ONE entry for leaving a comment on my blog http://cathyjeladynews.blogspot.com/
10. ONE entry for emailing me what the June Special is
11. ONE entry for emailing me the name of the Founder of Jordan Essentials
12. ONE entry for emailing me the name of our SPRING SCENT
13. ONE entry for each item that you purchase in Black Raspberry Vanilla

Answers to questions can be found on my website http://www.myjestore.com/CatherineJames  

As an extra bonus, purchase $50.00 or more and receive a FREE Mini Lip Tube with your order (orders placed online will have their lip tube mailed seperately)
Party # 4200

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Today's the Last Day of the ONLINE Party, so be sure to get your orders in TODAY to be entered into the Mystery Hostess Party.

http://www.myjestore.com/CatherineJames

CathyJELady

Cathy said...

WINNER: Patti K -- Houston TX