Wednesday, June 2, 2010


If I had to choose JUST ONE, Jordan Essentials product that I could not live without it would be our:

         Hand and Body Lotion


I am asked over and over what my favorite product is,  an I have a list of must have's when I place my personal orders,  Sea Spa Shower Gel,  Moisturizing Shampoo, Hair Mask,  Skin-Firming Serum, Age Defying Serum, Spa Polish,  Salt Scrub, Soy/Shea  Moisturizer . . .. .   the PUMP HAND AND BODY lotion is the one product that if I was told I could only take one product with me  would be the clear winner.

Ummm let's see   Sweet Cucumber Melon Pump on my nightstand,  limited edition Cranberry and Amber Spice on my desk at work (stocked up on this one after trying the first pump),  Oatmeal Milk and Honey travel size in my purse . . .  soon to be replaced by Lemon Verbena as soon as the UPS man can get it to me.

I'm pleased to say that I'm not the only person that thinks this way.   Mary A . . .  has to have her bottle of Black Raspberry Vanilla on hand, and will call me to bring her a bottle to meetings that we both attend when she starts to run low.   Becki  has to have her's in Vine Ripened Honeysuckle,  and my MOM is totally addicted to the Oatmeal Milk and Honey. . . . .

Seems that  someone else fell in love with the sample that I sent her to test,  and they have written a review of the product and it's posted on their blog   Check it out,  and  please enter the contest that they're hosting that will be giving away a FREE bottle of the Hand and Body Lotion   http://twoclassychics.blogspot.com/

You can order your own bottle or two :) online at  http://www.myjestore.com/CatherineJames

No comments: