Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thursday Testimonial: Jordan Essentials Make Over



Just got this Jordan Essential Testimonial from a great customer of one of our TEAM MEMBERS!!

I just I want you to know how much I love Jordan Essentials! The deodorant totally works so my hunt for a natural deodorant that doesn't leave me afraid to raise my arms at the end of the day is happily over!

The Mineral Powder makeup is absolutely amazing! I mix it with my moisturizer and have a perfect tinted moisturizer and then if I need extra coverage I just add some more powder for a flawless look. As I have been traveling around and seeing friends I haven't seen for a while I have gotten lots of compliments on how good my skin looks and although I hate to admit it I sometimes have a bad habit of not washing my makeup before I fall into bed at night, so it's comforting to know that when I make that mistake it is still a natural product on my face.

I also love the eye makeup remover so much and the facial brush has been amazing for cleaning my face...thank you thank you!

Kara's Before and After Pictures of her Mineral Makeover!

No comments: