Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursday Testimonial: Shea Butter from Jordan Essentials

Thursday Testimonial:
        Shea Butter!
  Cathy,
I received my order a few days ago and thank you. I wanted to say that this is the best lotion I have ever used. I have very dry, flaky skin and the shea butter lotion takes care of it better than anything I have ever tried... even prescription lotions. For itchy spots it works better than cortisone cream. Also, I an allergic to most perfumes and scents, but vanilla is one that I can wear and the vanilla cream smells sooo good. I get compliments all the time. Just thought I would let you know.

Norma



** Shea Butter is one of our best sellers,  and a must for every household.   Great for keep skin soft and moist.  But did you know it's also GREAT for bites,  cuts, burns, rashes and so much more.

It's available in ALL our signature scents (Oatmeal Milk and Honey,  Lemon Grass and Jasmine Orchid are my 3 best selling scents).   It's also available in 8 oz jars,  which is the way Norma purchases (2 at a time).   Email me today for your "FREE SAMPLE"  of shea butter.
 

No comments: