Friday, July 26, 2019

Ouch!!! Cracking Bleeding Heels



Ouch!   These heels look painful.   Stop and imagine this but worse,  even more cracking and bleeding.   This was me  17 years ago.  more than  6 months out of the year it hurt to walk,    having to wear work boots was not helpful and compounded the situation.  You would think that my heels had belonged to one of those tough construction workers,  not someone that worked in the office,  but wore here work boots only when on a job site.

Nothing I tried worked until I found the Jordan Essentials Lotion Bar,  daily application to my heels before putting my socks on,  and again before bed had me improving in just 48 hours.   I've never looked back.

I have to say that while I depended on the Lotion Bar for a lot of years,  the Dead Sea Salts (foot soaks) and our amazing lotion  have kept my feet in wonderful shape.  Best of all not cracking, bleeding or pain to walk on them.    I make sure that I pay extra attention to my feet when I know that I'm going to be in my cowboy boots. 







No comments: