Monday, July 29, 2019

The 5 most popular Essential oils for diffusing and blending!


🌿 Tea tree, peppermint, eucalyptus, lavender and orange essential oils are the most popular and versatile essential oils. They are the must-have essential oils for beginners and avid essential oil users.
Perfect for diffusers and to add to unscented products, our collection is the ideal way to save and build your collection! 

💧Tea Tree - Traditionally used for everything from acne, nail fungus, molds and mildew!
💧 Peppermint - Energy-boosting and stomach soothing!
💧 Eucalyptus - Super support for the respiratory system. Breathe clearer and easier with a little eucalyptus.
💧Lavender - Calming scent and is also soothing to the skin.
💧 Orange - Add a little sunshine to your life! Uplifting and cheerful.

Order your set today!  http://www.CathyJELady.com      You will be ever so grateful that you did,  I use something from my set almost daily.

TIP:   I take my lotion or magnesium lotion,   put  some lotion in my palm about the size of a dime,  add a drop of the essential oil I want to use,  mix and rub.     I will also use some in my shampoo -  this morning it was the Tea Tree as it helps clear my sinus passages.

No comments: