Friday, August 9, 2019

Yes, you can do it all!


Yes you can have a full time job,  and a side hussle - and make it work.   As many of you know I run our family business "industrial storage".  We store machinery,  steel and other industrial products (the big and uglies).  We've built the business to over a 1/2 million square feet under roof at 3 Houston facilities,  with an additional 300,000 square feet coming online in the next 18 months.    I'm pictured above in my Jordan Essentials shirt with "Walter" the sales team member who brought in this 525,000 pound piece into storage.

However during all 17 years I have been with Jordan Essentials..  I am always asked why?

  • It was the only product that I found that would help me with my cracking bleeding heels and I always wanted to be sure that I had access to the products
  • Then  in the very beginning I needed to be sure the electric bill at home got paid
  • Then I realized that I needed the products, for my heels, my allergies, my skin, my hair and so much more
  • The training I received from Jordan Essentials I was able to also implement in our family business to help it continue to grow
  • I also realized that Jordan Essentials was my "safe place"  what I can do to step away for a few minutes, an hour or two  just to clear my head
  • I joke with my hubby that Jordan Essentials is my retirement,  he never really understood until he realized that I would need something to keep me sane as I transition (in the future of course) from running the family business,  to quiet retirement.
Are you looking for something for just a few extra dollars?   To get that bill paid?   For a part-time or full time income?  To supplement retirement.  Maybe making new friends?  Or are you just looking for healthy products for your family and friends.

Yes you can be part of the Jordan Essentials family,  on your terms!  Message me today,  and I'll be happy to answer your questions about joining our family!  https://tinyurl.com/y5lyl3sa

No comments: