Thursday, August 8, 2019

Thursday Testimonies: Helio


I just Love Customer Testimonials:    This on is from Taja:

 I wanted to share my Helio testimony. I felt it was important to wait until I had a major flare up before I tried Helio. I really wanted it to put it to the test so here it is .
-----------------------------


"So I've been waiting for a good opportunity to try Helio and put it to the test. As most know I suffer from symptoms of Cervical Myelopathy. Though I don't get some of the symptoms in my arms and legs it highly affects the back of the neck. It actually goes a little bit lower and the pain, stiffness, numbness, and deep pain can spread towards the shoulder's. It gets so bad I literally have to move like a robot with my neck and just not turn it. It's uncomfortable to say the least. I rubbed some of this on me and by my shock within 10-15 mins I felt less pressure and pain and I can start moving my neck....... going on a hour and another light. application rubbed in I noticed it was easier to move my neck and the intense stiffness was gone. Though I am still feeling slight tightness I am so much more relieved. I cannot explain in words the discomfort this brings. This Helio is truly a recommendation, I'm not asking you to get it because I'm offering it thru my business, it just works. I wouldn't want anyone to suffer with this type of discomfort or any other symptoms Helio can help relieve. 



As far as the application goes, easy smooth, and a light application needed which means your 8oz bottle will last awhile."

Comes in a on the go
 fat stick, spray for fast absorption, and lotions. 

**I personally use the Helio lotion daily on my hip and leg 

For more information contact me    or visit  my webstore

No comments: