Thursday, January 23, 2020

WOW - Benefits of the Dual Jade Roller


I personally received my first Jade Roller this month.   I'm like ummmm what do I do with it?  So a little training from Jordan Essentials  had me saying yep,  I ought to try it.   Yep,  let me put it in the fridge.   It's still in the fridge.  But after a testimony, and a little research that little baby is coming out of the fridge.

Here is a great information sheet that I found,  who knew that there were so many benefits.
https://tinyurl.com/ycmpjelz













If the above information was not enough to convince me to try the Jade Roller,  my friend Judy who got sick on the recycled air on the plane (forgot to pack her resistance)                                                                     Judy:  (Excuse the I don't feel good look..  it's totally legit, I don't feel good  LOL)  Why didn't I think of this earlier!!!!  Used this on my swollen sinuses.  The cold from the Jade felt amazing  and it feels like it just rolled out all that yuck from my sinuses!   Order your limited edition TODAY





No comments: