Friday, September 6, 2019

Can you guess her age?



From Nancy -  the CEO of Jordan Essentials!    So there I am at Aldi’s - building the ultimate charcuterie board. I got some of the winking owl Chardonnay and proceeded to check out. 

I put in my credit card and was talking to the gal as I was checking out about her weekend plans, and she says hey can I see your ID. 
I said for what is my card not working

SHe said no to check your age👀

I have been using the tone and firm for the last four months and I am telling you it is the fountain of youth LOL.

I did ask her she was just trying to flatter me and be nice because I turn 51 last week she said no way.   And she always cards everybody who looks under 40.
 
On a personal note:   I love our serums,  and have just started using the tone and firm on my face..       Request a sample of the Tone & Firm  Order your Tone and Firm today!      Can not wait for you to Share your stories after using the Jordan Essentials Tone and Firm!





No comments: