Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Is Air Travel bad for your Complexion?





Over the years I've personally noticed there are a lot of things that I have to watch out for when I fly.  First and foremost in my mind was "RECYCLED AIR"  and my allergies.  So I come prepared.    The second thing that crosses my mind is a bumpy flight, and I am prepared.    But to be honest I did not think about my face,  have you?  

From Traveler: 

To put it plainly: Air travel is bad for your complexion. It doesn’t matter if you’re about to embark on a 45-minute flight or an 18-hour transatlantic journey, the skin-sabotaging outcome is the same. The combination of altitude and artificial cabin pressure can reduce blood flow, effectively dulling your complexion. Factor in exposure to stale, recycled—not to mention, incredibly dehydrating—air (humidity on a plane hovers below 20 percent while we’re accustomed to at least 30 percent), and your skin stands no chance, leaving you parched and, in some cases, super oily to compensate for dryness. Prevent these beleaguering effects from occurring in the first place by drinking plenty of water and committing to an in-flight beauty regimen. 



All the travel directives can make it even harder.,  then there is the fact that you do not want to mess your makeup up.    I use the Jordan Essentials Serums  before getting on the plane,  it really does make a difference.     Especially the Time Rewind.

However I also put my favorite Spritzer of the Month (we have some wonderful choices) and put it in my spritzer pen.  Less then the 3 oz and put it in a plastic bag with my other carry-ons in my purse.  An it helps to hydrate my face as well as freshen the recycled air around me.  Two  concerns addressed with just a spritz!


My favorite is the Grapefruit Burgamont,  but Resistance is one that I do also, as it's perfect to help  prevent an allergy flare up.

What is your favorite Hydrating Spritzer Scent?

Buy TODAY!  

**  BLOG SPECIAL -  Order ANY TWO Spritzers and I will forward you a spritzer pen!

No comments: